Sleeps 4 – 1 large double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
Refurbishment date – 29th Feb 2020. This handsome stone built detached cottage was originally the estate’s gardener’s house. Situated alongside the courtyard, this traditional sandstone cottage is accessed by two external steps.
The cottage features an open plan kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Upstairs there are two comfortable bedrooms and a family shower room.
There are lovely views of the surrounding countryside. The cottage is now pet friendly.
Bedroom 1 has a super king-size double bed which can be made into a twin on request.
Bedroom 2 has twin beds which can be made up as a super king-size double on request.
Upstairs there is a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar and dining area, an the sitting room has a lovely open log fire.
This cottage is Pet Friendly. Tack Room Cottage and Gardener’s Cottage can both accommodate pets.
Availability and Booking Calendar :: Gardener’s Cottage
Click on an arrival date in the chart below to view prices and to book direct with us.
The Cloncaird cottages can all be combined for larger groups and gatherings, to offer accommodation for up to 30 people – and some pets as well! They provide charcoal and gas barbeques (perfect for the summer months), with outdoor seating and dining areas to soak up the spectacular surroundings.
For those keen to explore, all the cottages have a complete estate map and local shopping guide. A dedicated 24-hour customer and concierge service is available to help with organising local activities, travel arrangements and advice on the best that Ayrshire and the surrounding area has to offer.
As well as utilising the unlimited WiFi, guests can pre-order local produce, milk, eggs and even tailored bathroom product fragrances via our website. If you happen to have forgotten anything, a local grocery delivery service is available for the duration of your visit.
The onsite Cloncaird Honesty Shop (opening March 2020). The shop will stock over a dozen local food and drink suppliers from The Ayrshire Food Network. Guest laundry services will also be accessible from February 2020.
New Services for 2020
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly cottages
- Onsite guest laundry (opening February 2020)
- The Cloncaird Honesty Shop (Opening March 2020)
- Pre-arrival facility to order local produce, milk and eggs via our website
- Local grocery delivery service to your cottage
- Concierge service to help with local activities, travel and places to visit
- Choose your Arran Aromatics bathroom products fragrance pre-arrival via our website
- Daily or bi-weekly housekeeping and linen change
- On-call customer service 24/7
New Amenities for 2020
- Arran Aromatics bathroom products
- Welcome Pack including:
- Homemade cake
- Glass bottle of Mossgiel milk from Britain’s first plastic free diary
- Bottle of Cloncaird wine
- Christy bathrobes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of Eteaket artisan teas from Edinburgh
- Charcoal and gas BBQ’s
- Local pottery sets commissioned for Cloncaird Castle
- Fresh flowers
- Improved outdoor seating and dining areas
- Estate map and local shopping guide
Check Availability of all cottages and Book Online direct with us.
Please telephone us on 01655 750345 if you would like to know anything else, or have any special requests.