Sleeps 4 – 1 large double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
Refurbishment date – 15th Mar 2020. This superb semi-detached cottage is set slightly apart from the rest of the cottages on the estate.
Situated next to a stream and with a shared lawned garden, the cottage is ideal for a small family to enjoy a Scottish break away.
The living accommodation is accessed by four internal steps and features a farmhouse-style kitchen with a Belfast sink.
An excellent cottage for a family holiday in magnificent surroundings.
The sitting room boasts an open fire, whilst up the wooden staircase are two cosy bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities.
The bedrooms have super king-size double beds which can be made into twin on request, with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
Ground floor basin and WC.
Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with lovely open fire.
Availability and Booking Calendar :: Burnside Cottage
Click on an arrival date in the chart below to view prices and to book direct with us.
The Cloncaird cottages can all be combined for larger groups and gatherings, to offer accommodation for up to 30 people – and some pets as well! They provide charcoal and gas barbeques (perfect for the summer months), with outdoor seating and dining areas to soak up the spectacular surroundings.
For those keen to explore, all the cottages have a complete estate map and local shopping guide. A dedicated 24-hour customer and concierge service is available to help with organising local activities, travel arrangements and advice on the best that Ayrshire and the surrounding area has to offer.
As well as utilising the unlimited WiFi, guests can pre-order local produce, milk, eggs and even tailored bathroom product fragrances via our website. If you happen to have forgotten anything, a local grocery delivery service is available for the duration of your visit.
The onsite Cloncaird Honesty Shop (opening March 2020). The shop will stock over a dozen local food and drink suppliers from The Ayrshire Food Network. Guest laundry services will also be accessible from February 2020.
New Services for 2020
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly cottages
- Onsite guest laundry (opening February 2020)
- The Cloncaird Honesty Shop (Opening March 2020)
- Pre-arrival facility to order local produce, milk and eggs via our website
- Local grocery delivery service to your cottage
- Concierge service to help with local activities, travel and places to visit
- Choose your Arran Aromatics bathroom products fragrance pre-arrival via our website
- Daily or bi-weekly housekeeping and linen change
- On-call customer service 24/7
New Amenities for 2020
- Arran Aromatics bathroom products
- Welcome Pack including:
- Homemade cake
- Glass bottle of Mossgiel milk from Britain’s first plastic free diary
- Bottle of Cloncaird wine
- Christy bathrobes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of Eteaket artisan teas from Edinburgh
- Charcoal and gas BBQ’s
- Local pottery sets commissioned for Cloncaird Castle
- Fresh flowers
- Improved outdoor seating and dining areas
- Estate map and local shopping guide
Check Availability of all cottages and Book Online direct with us.
Short breaks available. Contact us if you have any special requests.